Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

No Wee One....

Ok I can't believe I resort to charting everything since this damn MC. Why can't it just go the old fashioned way and bam, you have baby??? Here I am taking my temp every morning now, peeing on an ovulation stick and brace yourself for this one, but cervical mucus too.......All this because OUR baby didn't want to stick.
I am so mad right now. I am sick of seeing other people complain about how hard their pregnancies are or were or how they are just sooooo done being prego (I detest that term). These people have no clue who hard it is for someone like me. Hold on hun, I have to take my temp then we can have sex. Sheesh, these girls just lay down and BAM, its baby time! What did I do wrong for it to turn out like this??? Good career, awesome house and cars, Husband who rocks, but no wee one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment